Who we are
WeSchool is the leading Italian EdTech Company. We are on a mission to ensure learning never stops: our goal is to empower educators and students, and encourage them to innovate learning by making it more inclusive, collaborative and engaging.
About this role
We are in the process of creating new educational business lines that will cater for an international and global audience.
To achieve this, we will be launching a series of courses/bootcamps centered around future employability and rooted in trends that are here to stay and will be professional careers for hundreds of thousands across the world in the near future.
We want to make a positive impact on the Education sector, changing how millions of students and teachers learn every day. If you are passionate about creating new digital educational products, this is the perfect position for you.
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager with a strong business and marketing background and a good understanding of the EdTech/Bootcamp scene, to help us define and create our new offering courses.
- Execute EdTech product research and competitor analysis
- Define user personas and their needs
- Create product stories and draft syllabus, together with the Education team
- Ensure unique USPs
- Establish the right pricing
- Create our marketing content across all touchpoints
- Create the launch plan
- Define and manage campaign budgets
What's in it for you?
- In the quest to ensure learning never stops, we are focusing our efforts on producing new and unique educational experiences for upskillers and reskillers with our proprietary learning methodology. As a Product Marketing Manager, you will be working with our senior team members to create and launch the best courses out there.
- You will help define them and coordinate all stakeholders involved in launching to market successfully this year (e.g. teaching team, content creators, design and creative team, developers, instructional designers, communications, senior management, etc.) overseeing quality and timelines.
- 5+ years of digital marketing background
- 2+ years of educational product experience in EdTech
- A good understanding of EdTech, specifically bootcamps
- A strong track record in co-creating and launching products from scratch to market
- A conscientious, detail-oriented individual that can keep everyone and everything organized towards a shared goal, successfully collaborating and leading remotely
- Can clearly articulate and present ideas and concepts in a compelling way and interface with cross-functional teams
- Own development of clear product positioning, demonstration collateral, and the go to market strategies required
- Native English speakers or C1 level
What we offer
- Full-time Contractor or Employee contract (We are open to both)
- Competitive salary
- +30 days of paid leave
- Hybrid of Full-time remote
- A learning environment where you can build upon your skills and interests, we support you with a yearly personal development budget
- Flat hierarchy where your voice is heard, your views welcome and appreciated at all levels in the organization
- A diverse, inclusive, and multicultural working environment
We have recently closed a €6.4 million Series A funding round to scale technology and enter new markets.
We provide an online classroom collaboration e-learning platform developed in-house by our Tech team that has enabled 1.7M (20% of) Italian students not to miss school - the other 2 platforms were Google and Microsoft - and to amplify their learning experience by leveraging digital tools during the outbreak of the pandemic in 2020.
We are a young, fast-growing, and fast-paced team that values collaboration and innovation as keys to reaching our mission. Our company is home to almost 50 full-time employees. And we plan to double our team in 2022 to push on our international growth with a full-remote first and objective-based approach.
We gather teams of experts from instructional design, software engineering, course development, educational video production, web marketing, teacher & student engagement.