Who we are
WeSchool is the leading Italian EdTech Company. We are on a mission to ensure learning never stops, our goal is to empower educators and students, and encourage them to innovate learning by making it more inclusive, collaborative and engaging.
What's in for you
We are looking for a curious and driven Enterprise Sales Manager.
This position is responsible for selling the B2B licenses of our platform and searching new business prospects while keeping our current WeSchool Business customers satisfied and engaged in the long-run.
- Manage the WeSchool B2B licenses sales process (from an early-stage lead to a closed customer), measuring KPIs and budget objectives set
- Establish strong and productive relationships with WeSchool customers
- Collaborate with internal teams to raise awareness of WeSchool customers needs and requests
- Advocate for client success and ensure that client needs and goals are clearly understood and met.
- Conduct mid and long-term market analysis to proactively identify new business opportunities for WeSchool, promoting its impact on the world of corporate training
- 3 years of successful sales management experience in a SaaS environment
- Proven track record of creating and managing B2B customer relationships and finding new business leads
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and ability to identify and provide complete solutions for different customer needs
- True optimist who is adept at building rapport with both prospects and clients
- Fluent in English and Italian
- Strong interest in the digital, education and lifelong learning world
- Previous experience in the EdTech industry
- Work experience in SaaS product companies
- Degree in economics or engineering
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- +30 days of paid leave
- Remote-friendly approach
- Flexible hours
- A learning environment where you can build upon your skills and interests, we support you with a yearly personal development budget (up to € 1200 / year)
- Flat hierarchy where your voice can be heard, welcomed, and appreciated at all levels in the organization.
- A diverse, inclusive, and multicultural working environment
We have recently closed a Series A funding round to scale technology and enter new markets.
We provide an online classroom collaboration e-learning platform developed in-house by our Tech team that has enabled 1.7M (20% of) Italian students not to miss school - the other 2 platforms were Google and Microsoft - and to amplify their learning experience by leveraging digital tools during the outbreak of the pandemic in 2020.
We are a young, fast-growing, and fast-paced team, who values collaboration and innovation as keys to reach our mission. Our company is home to almost 50 full-time employees. And we plan to double our team in 2022 to push on our international growth with a full-remote first and objective-based approach.
We gather teams of experts from instructional design, software engineering, course development, educational video production, web marketing, teacher & student engagement.