Who we are
WeSchool is the leading Italian EdTech Company. We are on a mission to ensure learning never stops: our goal is to empower educators and students of any age, and encourage them to innovate learning by making it more inclusive, collaborative, and engaging. We are currently a team of around 70 people located worldwide.
What's in it for you
In your role you will have the opportunity to build and nurture relationships with relevant stakeholders to sell educational projects and to contribute with the team to reach an assigned revenue target. You will work alongside a team of sales professionals and education experts to bring to life highly impactful educational programs targeted at employees and students of every age in partnership with companies and NGOs globally.
- Innovate, fine-tune and adapt the product offering strategy to ensure our educational projects meet the needs of potential customers.
- Manage and nurture the relationship with existing clients to ensure their needs are met and to identify potential upselling and cross-selling opportunities.
- Identify potential partners and relevant stakeholders at a global scale (i.e. L&D, CSR or HR directors at multinational corporations, Education teams at NGOs).
- Manage the lead qualification and generation process, establishing first contact with prospective clients and organizing first meetings with them to introduce WeSchool.
- Take part in all the steps of the new clients acquisition process: from attending the first meetings with prospect clients to collecting data and needs, supporting the development of proposals (presentations, agreements, etc.) to the actual negotiation and closing of the deal.
- Manage and update WeSchool CRM and take part in weekly meetings to update the management team on the pipeline status.
- Perform market analysis, keep updated on the Education and L&D market trends and monitor competitors’ strategies.
- Work closely with the Education, Design, and Communications teams to develop proposals.
- Proven Sales track record of projects in the field of content, education, employer branding, CSR, ESG, corporate communication, or social impact.
- Experience selling projects with a high level of customization.
- High interest in education and digital (EdTech).
- Experience in scouting for new opportunities and generating qualified leads.
- Experience in B2B sales, building and managing relationships with B2B customers.
- Experience in selling complex solutions at a senior level (HR, ESG, Corporate Communication)
- Strong communication in English (C1 or equivalent level )
- You have a problem-solving and can-do attitude combined with networking and negotiation skills and a willingness to take initiative.
- You work well in a team and are able to handle tasks independently.
- Existing network within HR, L&D and professional training, sustainability corporate communication, marketing, and corporate academies.
- Previous experience in digital creative agencies.
- Being fluent in any language other than English is a plus.
What we offer
- Full-time Contractor or Employee contract (we are open to both).
- Competitive salary.
- +30 days of paid leave.
- Hybrid or Full-time remote.
- A learning environment where you can build upon your skills and interests, we support you with a yearly personal development budget.
- Flat hierarchy where your voice is heard, your views are welcome and appreciated at all levels of the organization.
- A diverse, inclusive, and multicultural working environment.
We have closed a €6.4 million Series A funding round to scale technology and enter new markets. We provide an online classroom collaboration e-learning platform developed in-house by our Tech team that has enabled 1.7M (20% of) Italian students not to miss school - the other 2 platforms were Google and Microsoft - and to amplify their learning experience by leveraging digital tools during the outbreak of the pandemic in 2020.
We are a young, fast-growing, and fast-paced team that values collaboration and innovation as keys to reaching our mission. Our company is home to almost 70 full-time employees. And we plan to double our team in 2023 to push on our international growth with a full-remote first and objective-based approach.
We gather teams of experts from instructional design, software engineering, course development, educational video production, web marketing, and teacher & student engagement