Who we are
WeSchool is the leading Italian EdTech Company. We are on a mission to ensure learning never stops: our goal is to empower educators and students of any age and encourage them to innovate learning by making it more inclusive, collaborative, and engaging. We are currently a team of over 60 people located worldwide.
What's in it for you
In your role, you will help us forge new strategic partnerships with high-level organisations in Europe that will join WeSchool in responding to calls for proposals, calls for tenders and other funding opportunities. You will be part of WeSchool’s Sales Area and will contribute to achieving business goals and executing the Grants&Tenders strategy.
- Liaise with key stakeholders, providing evidence and advice on key partnership opportunities
- Develop and pro-actively drive relationships with European partners to jointly respond to calls for proposals, call for tenders and other funding opportunities
- Design strategies for each partnership to ensure long-lasting relationships
- Provide current analysis, insight and intelligence on the partnership portfolio deploying it efficiently to drive the full potential of our relations
- Work closely with the Education Area to qualify and onboard the right organisations to partner with in joint proposals
- Strong existing external network/working relationships with key staff within institutional partners in European and national contexts
- Proven experience of accomplishment in partnership building, brokering relationships with partners and engagement
- Excellent relationship-building skills with the ability to network with, and influence, senior people both internally and externally to achieve a pre-defined
- Excellent ability to communicate clearly to both internal and external audiences
- Strategic planning skills, in relation to positioning with donors, and in prioritising engagement focus
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English (C1)
- High interest in education and digital (EdTech).
- Previous experience in consulting on European grants and funding schemes
- Previous experience in the EdTech, Education or Digital sectors
- Being fluent in French and/or German is a plus
What we offer
- Contractor or Employee contract (we are open to both)
- Competitive salary
- +30 days of paid leave
- Full Remote or Hybrid work model
- A learning environment where you can build upon your skills and interests
- Flat hierarchy where your voice is heard, your views are welcomed and appreciated across all levels in the organization
- A diverse, inclusive, and multicultural working environment
We have recently closed a €6.4 million Series A funding round to scale technology and enter new markets. We provide an online classroom collaboration e-learning platform developed in-house by our Tech team that has enabled 1.7M (20% of) Italian students not to miss school - the other 2 platforms were Google and Microsoft - and to amplify their learning experience by leveraging digital tools during the outbreak of the pandemic in 2020.
We are a young, fast-growing, and fast-paced team that values collaboration and innovation as keys to reaching our mission. Our company is home to over 60 full-time employees. And we plan to double our team in 2023 to push on our international growth with a full-remote first and objective-based approach.
We gather teams of experts from instructional design, software engineering, course development, educational video production, web marketing, and teacher & student engagement.